- Have You Led Your Preteen Ministry for more than 8 years?
- Are you ready to start feeding back into the preteen ministry community, even as you develop your skills further?
- Would Time with Other Leaders Like You be an Encouraging & Learning Environment?
Peer Group 2 includes:
- 6 Month Commitment (Nov; Jan-May)
- 1-2 conference calls each month (times and dates TBD by participants)
- Weekly Participation in Closed Facebook Group
- Facilitated by Sean Sweet
- Guest teachers/speakers
- 1 free ticket for you to attend Preteen Ministry Conference 2024 or 2025
- Free tickets for you and up to 3 others from your church to attend Retreat 2 Advance 2024
- 3 specially selected books delivered to you: "The 6 Types of Working Genius," "Canoeing the Mountains," and "Managing Leadership Anxiety: Yours and Theirs"
Discussion Topics Include:
- Called to Preteens: How to become an advocate for others' ministry to preteens
- Burnout and Anxiety: Helping your entire team to lead in ministry from a healthier place
- Greater Strategies: Unleash your specific leadership style and the leadership styles of those you lead
- Taking New Ground: How to lead your preteen ministry into uncharted territory
Each 75-minute Session Includes:
- Teaching on discussion topics
- Follow up peer discussion and input
- Ideas, Support & Encouragement