- Have You Led Your Preteen Ministry for 0-2 years?
- Are you ready to learn from experienced ministry leaders how you can lead an effective and intentional preteen ministry?
- Would Time with Other Leaders Like You be an Encouraging & Learning Environment?
Peer Group 1 includes:
- 4 Month Commitment (Jan.-April)
- 1-2 conference calls each month (times and dates TBD by participants)
- Weekly Participation in Closed Facebook Group
- Facilitated by a Preteen Ministry Veteran
- Guest teachers/speakers
- $40 discount on a ticket for Preteen Ministry Conference 2024 or 2025
- Copy of "Let Go & Run Beside" by Sean Sweet, delivered to you
- 1 free 4-week series of Deeply Rooted Preteen Ministry Curriculum
Discussion Topics Include:
- Events: How to use events as fuel for your preteen ministry
- Volunteers: Developing a volunteer culture that is Christ-Centric and Preteen-Specific
- Engaging Preteens in Greater Ways: Discover strategies to unleashing the potential that preteens have to lead and serve in the local church
- Vision: Developing your specific vision for intentional preteen ministry at your local church
Each 75-minute Session Includes:
- Teaching on discussion topics
- Follow up peer discussion and input
- Ideas, Support & Encouragement